Mobile SEO, building Smart-Mobile Web pages
Using mobile devices customers spend more than 14 hours per week according to the report carried out by the researchers. Researchers also found that Smartphone users prefer to start searching brands via search engine rather than directly moving towards any site. Approx 94% whopping ratio given by the researchers that goes on to make a purchase. The most common starting point for mobile research is search. Almost 47% searches start on search engines, 32% on branded websites and 25% start on branded apps. It’s better to share some tips with you. Let’s have a look.
Mobile potential maximizing
Potential is power. Why mobile potential should be maximized because to ensure the site which u have is built-well and fast. If mobile potential is not maximizing that means it’s totally a waste of time. Usability should be considered first. If you have used and spent time on mobile you should have experienced that on a mobile thrusting motion at impossible-to-click buttons as they are so tiny sized. Scrolling and pinching how much that is irritating u better know it. Mobile should be planned out with resolute determination keeping user in mind. Do you know more than half of mobile consumers want to purchase within an hour and approx 85% want to purchase within a day.
Some important points for maximizing mobile potential
• At the top of pages strong call-to-action
• User interface should be great • Input fields and limited forms
• Manage comfortable clickable/buttons areas that can be clicked with a thumb easily. Do not give more to a mobile user to do because he will get irritated or frustrated and obviously move to another site. Common problems or issues that are mostly found with mobile websites include Smartphone 404s, Faulty redirects and cross linking. As a result of a research 80% Smartphone users use their SmartPhones for shopping, passing time on social platforms and playing games online etc. Therefore mobile SEO competition is always ahead.
Some more important elements are:
• keywords are important
• site must be indexed
• for images check out the site uses alt text
• examine and judge is your site easy to share
• site redirects properly first ensure
• from related regular websites and mobile, get the links back
• do not scale to fit always develop to scale
• mobile landing pages
• linking and digital newsletters should be incorporated
• mobile friendly content must be applied
• search engines will discover your mobile site if you submit your mobile site map to it
• keep checking about the speed of your site that how quick your site loads on a mobile device
• Give what mobile visitors want on your mobile website make sure that not an advertisement for your app.
• A agnostic approach device should be developed
• Search engine crawlers embrace • Coding format should be in standard
• Keep an eye on where mobile searchers are going
• Use outbound links
• In text and headlines appropriate keywords are required
Testing and analytics Development of mobile web is faster as compare to the traditional internet. The main reason behind it is that people in this world own mobile phones more than desktops or laptops mostly in all developing countries. This is why mobile SEO is getting valuable day by day. Be careful because when mobile users access desktop-optimized content they get 404 errors. Send some versions which are relevant mobile friendly for mobile users when desktop-optimized pages they try to access. Never target the same keywords for desktop and mobile because both these things are different. Always try to avoid bad cross-linking. Analyzing your mobile analytics is very important for Mobile building better smart mobile web pages. Always examine and keep an eye on issues of mobile crawl in Google webmaster. Building smart mobile web pages needs mobile style sheets. You have to create some special and unique mobile style sheets for your site because this allows you to show some content to your mobile users modified webpage. Optimizing a site by this way for mobile users work’s for those website owners who don’t have such kind of rich or variety of multi-media content on their sites. Here is also another way to build smart mobile web pages and to mobile-optimize your site is to create sub-directory or sub-domain separately so as to show your mobile users like m.moon.com or www.moon.com/m/ etc. You can also simply provide on your regular web page a link to your mobile sub-domain that says ‘mobile’. Because of small-width screen normally right-hand side gets cut off, it is better for you to stick the link on the left-hand side of your site and should be placed at top left corner of your site.
Mobile SEO Dos
• For building better smart-mobile web pages create a mobile site map. Having mobile style sheet and submit it to Google.
• Put click-to-call button on your mobile web page. Dramatically this button will be able to increase conversion.
• You should enable the automatic sign-in
• Create navigation buttons stand out. If you have got range of top navigation, that’s great move it and put on the bottom of the page
Mobile SEO DON’Ts
• Avoid use frames. Because it irritates for crawlers to move over your site
• Never use large files on your mobile site which carries bulky images and ads
• That’s good enough don’t use tables. Table elements is a bad idea for mobile web pages
• Don’t let your mobile web load for longer than approx 18 sec maximum
• Try to keep you page size under 20 kilobytes for instant response
• Pop-ups should be open in the same window. While surfing web from device of mobile that is hard to switch between windows give comfort to your users Hope this will help you build smart mobile web pages. Keep learning while working because learning never ends. Always try to learn so as to polish yourself more and more and excel better in future.